“Let all that you do be done in love.” ~1 Corinthians 16:14
Hello there! My name is Desire Anne, and I’m a natural light photographer located in Mobile, Alabama.
The ‘photography bug’ first bit me when I was a little girl playing with my parents’ Polaroid camera. I was constantly using up the instant film! Upon entering high school, I took my first photography and design course. When I attended Spring Hill College, I studied photography there as well.
I believe God has a purpose for everyone’s life on this earth. I feel that my purpose is to bring happiness to every client I work with through my passion for photography. I have seen a change in someone’s confidence after they received their portraits. And I have seen a mother cry tears of joy after seeing professional portraits of her children for the first time.
In addition to providing beautiful images, I also offer prints, grad cards, and luxury photo albums!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m a fashion+beauty blogger and YouTuber! You can check out my channel here.
- I’m a Sims addict! I mostly play Sims 4 right now, but I occasionally play Sims 3. I even made a gaming channel!
- I’m a professional shopaholic.
- My favorite color is pink!
- My fav musical artists are Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, & Jensen Ackles.
- I love to cook! My ‘specialty’ dishes are lemon pepper chicken with homemade potato wedges, turkey tacos, and homemade macaroni and cheese.
- I love action movies, superhero movies, crime dramas, and reality TV.
- I collect pretty makeup brushes and anything Hello Kitty!