Thank you for visiting the website of Desire Anne Photography. I’m an on-location natural light photographer located in Mobile, AL. I am available to travel to surrounding areas as well. If you’re unfamiliar with my work, view my portfolio here: GALLERY (opens in new tab)
Read the guide below for info about the Senior Model Squad! Scroll down to apply to be a model.
(If you can’t see the PDF booklet, here’s the info from the guide.)
Perks of Being a Senior Model:
- Free 1.5-Hour Senior Portrait session and first pick of dates!
- Free family session
- Phone App with Purchased Photos
- Discounted prints and other products
- Models receive 10% off all orders!
- Wall art starts at $175. Smaller prints are $59. Collections (packages) begin at $409.
- These are the discounted prices.
- Payment plans are available if needed.
- DAP offers albums, wall collages, grad cards/invites, and more.
- Themed group photo shoots with all the models (so encourage your friends to apply!)
- Themes will include the following: “4th of July” (will take place in June), “Dog Moms,” “Dancers,” and others TBD
- All images from group photoshoots in phone app (social media files)
- Social outings with the models!
- Referral rewards! (Referrals are NOT required, but if you refer someone, you can earn the following perks. And referrals can be any kind of session–other seniors, family, baby, etc.)
- Every 2 referrals: $50 Visa Gift Card
- 4 Referrals: BFF session with all social media files in Photo App and 10-page magazine with images
- Every person in the BFF session will receive two 5×7 prints
- 10 Referrals: $250 College Scholarship
- 20 Referrals: $500 College Scholarship!!!
What To Expect If You’re Chosen
Every client receives high-quality service! If you’re chosen to be DAP Senior Model, you and a parent will meet with Desire Anne for the pre-session consult. At this consult, the following will happen:
- We will plan your individual senior portrait session (discuss your vision for your session, locations, props, etc.)
- You will receive the Client Magazine, which includes wardrobe tips, makeup & skin tips, and more
- Go over the photography contract (a form that outlines the responsibilities of your photographer/of the client and outlines the perks of the senior model program)
- Have your parent sign a model release form (a form that gives the photographer permission to post your photos online
- The $195 retainer will also be due at that time. The retainer is required to hold the date(s) for your session. The $195 retainer will be applied to your print order.
After your individual session has taken place, there will be an in-person image reveal and ordering appointment where you and your parents view the images from your session, and order only what you like. Once your prints and products are ready, they will be hand delivered to you! You also receive social media files and a phone app containing the images you purchased!
Who Can Apply
- At this time, DAP Senior Models must attend a high school in one of these areas: Mobile, Theodore, Satsuma, Saraland, Semmes, Daphne, Fairhope, Baldwin County, AL;
- Those who will graduate with the Class of 2019